Tuesday, February 7, 2012

About Steve Ethridge Photography


About Me:

You can have your picture taken or you can create a memory. The choice is yours, but for Steve Ethridge Photography, my photography method is to go beyond the physical subject and deliver emotion, to tell a story.

Welcome to Steve Ethridge Photography. I’m glad you stopped by to visit.

www.sbethridgephotography.com

Like most art, Photography is very personal. It’s subject to different interpretation. When you browse through the photographs on my webpage, I hope you’ll take a moment, looking at each one and see the story in it. From the newly engaged couple to a father and daughter moment of tenderness to a “dog’s life,” I challenge you to hear what the picture is telling you.

When I started taking photographs with “disposable” cameras years ago, I found myself obsessed watching other professional photographers. I would wonder, just what do they see behind their lens. I’m blessed to now know. As a professional photographer, I see Happiness, Joy, Worry, Sadness, Hope, Love, Pleasure and more. It all comes out in a picture. That is what is important in my photographs. My goal is to tell a story, create a memory, and leave my customers with photographs that make their life, alive.

I was born and raised in Eufaula, Alabama, but as an adult, I’ve traveled the world extensively and lived in Chicago, Dayton, Minneapolis, Atlanta and currently live in the Tampa Bay Area. Regardless of where I’ve visited or where I’ve lived, I’ve learned that my constant companion (my camera) affectionately known as “Sootisoo” is always an ice breaker, a conversation starter and the rest of the story you’ll see in my photographs.

I hope you enjoy. Stop by anytime and stay as long as you’d like.

Steve Ethridge

No comments:

Post a Comment